Monday, July 13, 2009

Morning Rush

I roll over the alarm clock says 6:30am, I'm thinking cool I have at least another 45m to sleep. 15m goes by I have already fallen back to sleep, the house phone rings. Immediatly I am thinking I have overslept it's Bunny's school calling etc. No its about quarter of 7 and the DENTIST OFFICE IS CALLING ME...I guess I have an appointment tomorrow for a teeth cleaning...they want to know if I want to come in today...but they want to know NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At 6:45am....INTENSE. Gary answered and says half awake oh....ummmm...can I call back in 5m. They respond actually you have to call back in 2m or we will give the slot to someone else....WOW. I am totally not making this up! So he starts laughing and says Ok, 2m it is. He gets off the phone and we both started cracking up, WTF. So we decide to go this morning because I have made plans for tomorrow.
I roll over, tell Gary to cover his ears and YELL for Bunny to get up and get dressed...she hears me from downstairs in my bedroom :)- Then all of a sudden its almost twenty of 8. Now it's full on rush mode because her bus comes at not 8am, but 7:55am. So we are just getting her wolf coif into a managable ponytail when I hear the 'toot-toot' of a tart-cart. It's not 7:55, its 7:45, I need my 10m. So we tell the driver, sorry not ready, 10m early...wait. So she waits for about 8m then she drives off just as we are walking towards the front door. I tell Gary you call the Bus Company because I always get into a fight with MICHELLE. He calls, like clockwork, Michelle answers, she's her regular perky self, she can't handle our family so she transfers him to her supervisor. Who then tells us the bus is coming back around, as they are pulling up, but then attempts to, god bless him, explain the complexities of the bus route, timing, and the weekly sched etc. As the bus is now sitting there waiting...now running late because this nice man will not let my husband get off the phone. Finally Bunny gets on the bus...we all sit down and eat breakfast, Gary, Wix, Bean and I to sit and OOooooOOOh and AaaaAAAhhh over Honey clapping, making faces and smiling. Good Morning- I hope I don't have new cavaties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment